Florida Moving Companies
Compare Options When Moving from Florida
If you've already started getting Florida moving quotes, you likely see prices that are beyond your moving budget. But, moving from Florida doesn't have to be expensive. And you don't have to drive a big moving truck to get those low prices. U-Pack® can move you from Florida to anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico at a price you can afford, and we arrange all the driving!
Get a free moving quote today! Every U-Pack quote includes all fuel costs, taxes and the driver. U-Pack makes moving from Florida simple and affordable.
Interesting Facts About Florida
Even the most seasoned Florida residents may not know these strange and unique things about their home state:
- To hydrate athletes at the University of Florida, scientists developed a drink later called Gatorade, after the school’s mascot.
- When Lake Okeechobee overflows in the Everglades National Park, it becomes the world’s slowest-moving river, flowing around only one meter per hour.
- Speaking of rivers, Florida has two with the same name: Withlacoochee. There’s one in North Central Florida and another in the middle of the state.
- Florida produces more than 60 percent of the oranges grown in the U.S.
- Britton Hill is the highest point in the state at just 345 feet above sea level. It’s the lowest-lying high point of all 50 states.
- St. Augustine is the oldest continuously settled city in the country, being established and inhabited since 1565.
- Contrary to what you see on most modern maps, Florida is not the most southernmost state – Hawaii is! You may have visited a point in Key West with a marker, but it’s to signify the southernmost point in the continental U.S.
Where Do People Move from Florida?
We see trends in moving. Of course, most moves start in big cities, but it’s interesting to see where people move. Here are some of the most common destinations for moves out of Florida. Read the guides below to learn more if you’re going to one of those cities: