Moving Companies in Tallahassee, FL
So Long, Tallahassee!
As the state capital of Florida, Tallahassee is rich in culture and history. With its lower cost of living and healthy job market, the city is an excellent place for families and recent graduates. But, the time has come to part ways with Tallahassee and start new adventures somewhere else. If you’re looking for a moving company, let U-Pack® help! With a nationwide network, we service all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. And depending on where you’re going, transit times average 4-6 business days. Get an instant online quote or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077 to check rates for your move from Tallahassee.
Things to do Before Leaving
Before saying so long, hit up these popular attractions one last time:
- St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge. Enjoy exploring 68,000 acres of estuaries, islands, marshes and tidal creeks. Look out for alligators, black bears, bobcats and more.
- Florida Historic Capital Museum. Don’t leave Florida without learning about its diverse history. This museum has a variety of political artifacts, interactive exhibits and historical photos.
- St. Marks Lighthouse. This lighthouse was constructed in 1831, making it the second oldest in Florida. It’s listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places and is a must-see for all Tallahassee residents.
- Knott House Museum. Are you a huge history buff? If so, you’ll want to tour the Knott House. Fun fact: Abraham Lincoln read the famous Emancipation Proclamation on the front steps.
- Lake Talquin State Forest. Spend the day hiking, horseback riding and picnicking on over 17,491 acres of state forest.
4539 Moore Circle
Tallahassee FL, 32304