Moving Companies in Jacksonville, FL
Moving From Jacksonville with U-Pack
On the northeastern coast of Florida, is the state’s largest city by land and population — Jacksonville. Named after our seventh President, Andrew Jackson, the city has developed into an economic and tourism Mecca. With short, cool winters and long, warm summers, Jacksonville is Florida’s gem. If you’re moving from Jacksonville, U-Pack® can help. Our DIY process helps simplify long-distance moves from homes, colleges and military bases. And with more than 240 service centers in our network, we can move you quickly and efficiently, no matter where you're headed. Get a quote online or call 877-426-7109877-426-7109.
Check Out These Local Hotspots Before You Leave
Don't leave Jacksonville without visiting these local attractions:
- Friendship Fountain. This one-of-a-kind fountain pumps 3,500 to 6,500 gallons of water per minute. Daily light shows set to music and nighttime routines are huge draws.
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary. This nonprofit organization rescues endangered lions, tigers, leopards, cougars, bobcats, and others. Public tours are available, and you can experience nighttime feedings!
- Clark’s Fish Camp. This local eatery has been serving Jacksonville residents for more than 30 years. Its jungle-like environment and sightings of alligators make it an exciting place to dine. Seafood dishes include clams, crawfish, snow crab, jumbo shrimp, shark bites, and more.
- Little Talbot Island State Park. Visit this secluded island for an unforgettable Florida experience. It’s an ideal spot for swimming, hiking, shelling, surfing, and camping.
- The beaches. Jacksonville has 22 miles of gorgeous coastline ready to welcome you. For surfing, hit up Jacksonville Beach. For a more laid-back experience, visit Neptune Beach. Looking for historical charm and ultimate sunsets? Check out Atlantic Beach.
6900 Broadway Ave
Jacksonville FL, 32254