Moving Companies in Pensacola, FL
Make Your Move from Pensacola Easy and Affordable
Pensacola is the western gate into the Sunshine State. Around 53,000 people call this cozy, waterfront town home, and it’s a prime region for naval aviation. With spectacular beaches, fresh seafood, year-round festivals, and a stable economy, Pensacola is a wonderful place to live, work and play. But if the currents are changing and sending you away from Florida, you’ll want a moving company to help.
U-Pack® is an affordable, DIY long-distance moving service. Our process is easy. You pack and load your belongings, and then we’ll move them to almost anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico. Our transit times average 4-6 business days, so you aren’t without anything for long. Get a free online quote today to check rates for your personal or military move.
Fun Facts to Share
Pensacola is a unique Florida city. If your new neighbors, co-workers and friends are interested in where you came from, here are some fun facts to share:
- Pensacola is the westernmost city in the Florida Panhandle and is about 30 minutes from the Alabama border.
- Santa Rose Island separates Pensacola from the Gulf of Mexico. However, a short 20-minute drive will have you staring at the beautiful, emerald-green waters.
- The town’s nickname is the “City of Five Flags” because five governments have ruled the area. In order: Spain, France, Britain, the Confederacy, and now, the U.S.
- Pensacola has some of the whitest beaches in Florida. This is because its sands are almost entirely pure white quartz.
- The city is home to the nation’s first naval air station and also to the Navy’s world-famous, precision-flying team — the Blue Angels.
2450 W. Nine Mile Road
Pensacola FL, 32534