Ohio Moving Companies
FORT WAYNE, IN
Moving Out of Ohio?
Whether it’s the roller coasters in Sandusky, going out in the big city of Columbus, or exploring a charming small town, the Buckeye State has something you’ll probably miss after a move. But it’s time to find adventure somewhere new. And you need a moving company to get you there. U-Pack® specializes in long-distance moving from Ohio to just about any other place you can imagine. With service centers in all 50 states, plus Canada and Puerto Rico, it doesn’t matter where you’re planning on calling home.
Ohio Bucket List
Before you leave Ohio, take some time to explore these iconic places, either for the first time or for one last time:
- Jam out at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland
- Hike through Cuyahoga Valley State Park to see Brandywine Falls
- Enjoy the serenity of the water on Lake Erie
- Have a picnic near the world’s largest basket at the Longaberger’s headquarters in Newark
- Drive across the world’s only Y-bridge in Zanesville, where you can cross the bridge but still be on the same side of the river
- Eat Ohio foods: buckeyes, a Cincinnati chili 3-way, a hot dog from Tony Packo’s, and Graeter’s ice cream