Moving Companies in Fort Wayne, IN
Advice for Moving from Fort Wayne
More than 265,000 people call the beautiful city of Fort Wayne, Indiana, home. With its natural beauty, friendly faces, rich history, and delicious local cuisine, it’s no doubt you’ve enjoyed living here. But if the time has come to head somewhere new, you’ll need a moving company to help.
Why bother with a rental truck when you can let someone else do the driving? That’s precisely how U-Pack® works! You load and unload, and we handle ALL the driving. Sounds easy, right? The best part is that U-Pack is affordable — our rates compare to renting a truck. And with 240 service centers in our network, we can move you to just about anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico.
Start your move from Fort Wayne with a free online quote. For more information, check out this resource on how U-Pack works.
Take a Break and Have Some Fun
Planning and packing for a long-distance move can be tiring. Take some breaks here and there, and enjoy your hometown before heading out. Here are some fun things to do:
- Take the family to Fort Wayne’s Children’s Zoo — often referred to as one of the best zoos in the country
- Stroll along the Native Trees of Indiana Riverwalk to see bushes, trees and flowers that are native to the state
- Visit Headwaters Park, a 30-acre oasis in the city that’s the perfect place to relax
- Cheer on Fort Wayne’s minor league baseball team, the TinCaps, at Parkview Field
- Buy tickets at the Embassy Theatre for a Broadway show or other live performances
U-Pack Fort Wayne
4877 Adams Center Road
Fort Wayne IN, 46806