Indiana Moving Companies
FORT WAYNE, IN
SOUTH CHICAGO, IL
Moving from Indiana — No Driving Required!
Indiana is known as “The Crossroads of America.” There are major intersections of roads, railroads and waterways here, but that doesn’t mean you want to drive through all of them on the way to your new home. U-Pack® offers a better way to move! We bring moving equipment to your home, you load, and then we deliver it to your new residence. Prices compare to truck rental, especially when you factor in the cost of fuel and your time saved by not driving.
We have 240 service centers, including many in Indiana, so we can help no matter where you’re moving. U-Pack handles moves in all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. Get a free moving quote to check serviceability to your new home.
Interesting Things You Might Not Know About Indiana
- More interstate highways connect in Indianapolis than in any other U.S. city.
- Indiana is home to the world's tallest woman, Sandra Allen, who checks in at an impressive 7 feet, 7 inches.
- The famed Indy 500 takes place each year in Indianapolis. Participants in the 500-mile race must drive 200 times around a 2.5-mile oval track, after which the winner traditionally polishes off a bottle of milk.
- The 1986 film Hoosiers is based on the inspiring true story of a small-town Indiana basketball team that prevailed against a much larger school to win the state championship in 1954.
- James Dean, a movie star of the 1950s, was born February 8, 1931, in Marion.
- The town of Santa Claus, Indiana, receives over a half-million letters and requests at Christmas time.
- Almost half the land used for crops in the state is dedicated to growing corn.
Moving to One of These Popular Destinations?
The two most common places people move to from Indiana are listed below. If you’re going to one of these hot spots, read our guides to find out more: