Moving Companies in Indianapolis, IN
Moving from Indianapolis
With a town population of more than 872,000 and a metro population exceeding 2 million, Indianapolis is by far the largest city in Indiana. Locals call the beloved city “Indy” and enjoy the many things it has to offer. But if the time has come to move somewhere new, U-Pack® can help.
Our service is simple: you pack and load your belongings, and we deliver them to your new home for you. And with a nationwide network, we service all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. See how much your move from Indianapolis will cost with a free online quote.
Did You Know?
Check out these fun facts for interesting information you may not know about Indianapolis:
- Indy was the first place to offer sliced bread in markets.
- It’s home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which is the biggest sporting venue in the world
- It’s also home to Indiana’s tallest building, Salesforce Tower
- Indianapolis native Albert Von Tilzer wrote the famous baseball tune “Take Me Out to the Ball Game”
- It has more memorials and monuments than every city in the country aside from Washington, D.C.
3522 Perry Blvd
Whitestown IN, 46075