Moving Companies in Cincinnati, OH
Leaving Cincinnati for a new adventure?
Cincinnati is known for a lot of things: unique cuisine, the waterfront, and sports. And while it has lots to offer residents, sometimes life takes you to new places. If you’re planning a move from Cincinnati, Ohio, it’s crucial to find a moving company that not only knows the local area but can also help you no matter where you’re moving. Enter U-Pack®.
With both a local service center and locations across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, U-Pack is uniquely situated to help you with your long-distance move. Moving with U-Pack is easy and affordable. You do the packing and loading, but we do all the driving. Rates are based on the space you use, and prices include things like liability coverage, fuel and transportation (which are usually extras with other moving companies). Get a free moving quote to check rates for your move.
Fun Facts about Queen City
How long have you lived in Cincinnati? Did you know these fun facts about this great place?
- Cincinnati had the first professional fire department.
- There are eight Fortune 500 companies (as of 2019): Kroger, Procter & Gamble Co., Macy’s, Fifth Third Bancorp, Western & Southern Financial Group, American Financial Group, AK Steel Holding Corp., and Cintas Corp.
- The first ambulance service was established in Cincinnati.
- The Cincinnati Reds were America’s first major league baseball team, founded in 1869.
- Cincinnatians eat over two million pounds of chili each year. Enjoy some before you move, as Cincinnati chili is something that’s near impossible to find elsewhere.
U-Pack West Chester
6290 Allen Road
West Chester OH, 45069