Moving Companies in Mansfield, Ohio
Moving out of Mansfield?
Located in beautiful Richland County, Mansfield, Ohio is a mid-sized city with so much to offer residents. From charming local businesses to exciting annual events, paired with a plethora of entertainment options and parks and green spaces, there’s something for everyone. And while Mansfield is a great place to call home, if you’re looking to move out of the area, U-Pack® can help. We specialize in DIY long-distance moving where you pack and load, but we handle the transportation.
Here’s how you can make your move a little easier with U-Pack:
- A price that includes everything. When you get a U-Pack quote, it includes the equipment, transportation, fuel, liability coverage and taxes. No surprises!
- Flexibility. U-Pack charges based on space, not weight or truck size. You can use the space you need — so there’s no worry about running out of space while loading.
- So many choices. We let you choose your move date, your equipment (moving container or trailer), delivery type (door-to-door or load/unload at a service center), and decide whether you need to add storage or loading help.
Find Something Fun to Do
You shouldn’t have to look far to find an exciting activity! Mansfield’s nickname is “The Fun Center of Ohio,” after all. Take a packing break with the family at one of these local attractions:
- Explore downtown Mansfield. Stroll down Main Street to shop, eat and relax at local businesses. Or take in a show at the Mansfield Playhouse or the Renaissance Theater.
- Spin around Richland Carousel Park. This hand-carved wooden carousel as 52 animals and two chariots to ride on.
- Take a trip down the Shawshank Trail. Explore a little darker history and see movie sites from The Shawshank Redemption. Visit the Ohio State Reformatory, where you can walk through Warden Norton’s office, see the bench in Central Park where Brooks waited on his crow, Jake, and walk the steps of Red along local roads.
- See the beauty at Kingwood Center Gardens. These historic grounds have extensive gardens and unique plants. Children will enjoy the Peacock Playhouse at the Gate House, where children can learn how plants grow and compost break down, along with creating art inspired by the gardens.
55 Mansfield Ind Pkwy
Mansfield OH, 44903