Colorado Moving Companies
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
FORT COLLINS, CO
Explore Colorado Before You Move
Colorado is a beautiful U.S. state that encompasses most of the southern Rocky Mountains, the northeastern portion of the Colorado Plateau and the western edge of the Great Plains. It’s home to four national parks and many other beautiful places to explore. So when moving from Colorado, you should take time to see the sights before you leave.
Take your time and enjoy all that Colorado has to offer! You can spend your time moving to Colorado in a bulky rental truck, or you can experience the sights of this beautiful land in your own car by letting U-Pack® arrange the driving (and moving of your belongings) for you. U-Pack has options for easy, DIY moving, including student and military services. Get a free moving quote to learn more.
Colorado By the Numbers
- 6: Military bases in the state
- 11: National Forests found in Colorado
- 57: Average inches of snow per year
- 58: Peaks that are more than 14,000 feet above sea level (commonly called Fourteeners among outdoor enthusiasts)
- 130: Number of different dinosaur trackways at Picket Wire Canyonlands
- 1,500+: Registered sites of ghost towns and more than 600 still have some remains left behind
Where Do People Move From Colorado?
Since Denver is the biggest city, it sees the most moves from the area. Here are the most popular places U-Pack customers go when they leave. Headed to one of these cities? Check out the guides below to learn what to expect:
Moving to Colorado?
If you’re planning a move to the Centennial State, you’re sure to enjoy the stunning scenery and access to more outdoor recreational opportunities. But, you’ll want to give your body time to adjust to the new environment. Learn more about how to prepare for life at a higher elevation.