Moving Companies in Fort Collins, CO
Options for moving from Fort Collins
When planning a move from the beauty of Fort Collins, Colorado, you need to find a moving company who can not only navigate their way through the mountains but also get you to your new home. If you’re moving to a new state, U-Pack is a great option. We have a service center in nearby Loveland, so we know the area. But with over 240 service centers across the U.S., it doesn’t matter where you’re moving, U-Pack can help. You can choose from multiple equipment options and get door-to-door delivery (at a cost comparable to truck rental). Learn more about how U-Pack works, and explore the service offerings here.
Fort Collins Bucket List
Before you leave The Choice City, take some time to really enjoy all that it has to offer.
- Bike around town. Fort Collins is known for its great cycling with flat terrain and over 285 miles of bike lanes. If you’ve already packed your bike, don’t worry! You can borrow one at the bike share.
- Check out a museum. No matter what you’re interested in, there’s likely a museum to visit! From art to hands-on science to 80’s nostalgia, there’s something for everyone.
- Visit the river. The Cache La Poudre River is the only designated “Wild and Scenic” river in the state. It’s also a been named as a natural heritage area. If you haven’t explored here before, come visit the trails and waterways. Or if you’re familiar with the area, try a new activity! You can fish, hike, bike, kayak and camp. In the winter, you can also snowshoe, cross country ski and ride snowmobiles –a great adventure before you move.
- See the flowers. The Annual Flower Trial Garden at Colorado State is a public garden planted with annuals from May through October. Come see the flowers and learn about the different varieties.
- Take a trolley ride. The historic streetcar is a great way to see the city! On summer weekends and afternoons, you can take a fun 3-mile trip along Mountain Avenue.
6850 E. 45Th
Loveland CO, 80538