Moving Companies in Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque, New Mexico, is one of the most culturally diverse places in the country. Its Spanish roots run deep, and its hot climate and abundant sunshine reflect that of America’s Southern neighbor. Living in Albuquerque has been an adventure — from hiking through the Manzano Mountains and eating the best Mexican dishes. But now the desert winds are pushing you in a new direction, and U-Pack® is ready to assist!
Whether you’re moving to another state, Canada or Puerto Rico, we can get you there. Learn more about moving with U-Pack, then start your move from Albuquerque with a free online quote.
Have questions? Give us a call at 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
All About Albuquerque
Think you know everything there is to know about Albuquerque? Some of these facts may surprise you!
- Albuquerque is one of the country’s highest metropolitan cities with an elevation of 5,314 feet
- The city is home to the longest aerial tramway in North America — the Sandia Peak Tramway
- You can see for more than 11,000 square miles at the top of the 10,378-foot tall Sandia Crest
- The city was home to actress Vivian Vance, who is best known for her role as Ethel Mertz on I Love Lucy
- Albuquerque is considered to be the world’s “Hot Air Balloon Capital”
4800 Lincoln Road Ne
Albuquerque NM, 87109