Moving Companies in Denver, CO
Moving from Denver, Colorado
The splendor of Denver has made for a beautiful backdrop to call home, but the time has come for a change of scenery. The easiest way to relocate from the mountains of Colorado is U-Pack®, a “you pack, we drive” service with affordable rates. The Colorado service centers provide door-to-door service, fast transit times and flexibility. Choose from a moving trailer or moving container depending on the specifics of your move, and customize the service with loading help or storage.
Get a free moving quote to start planning your move from Denver today!
We provide direct service to more than 98% of U.S. cities with populations over 30,000. And if you’re moving to an area without direct service, you can unload at a service center. Check availability at your location with a moving quote or by calling 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
When comparing moving companies in Denver, U-Pack is the easiest solution. Since U-Pack does the driving, there’s no maneuvering a rental truck in and out of traffic or through the mountains. We provide service year-round, even in snow. And with over 240 service centers in our network, U-Pack provides nationwide coverage to all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. Whether moving from the Mile High City to another metro area or somewhere more rural, U-Pack can help.
Denver Bucket List
Before leaving Denver, here are things to enjoy one last time:
- Catch a game. Denver is one of few cities with major teams in five sports. Cheer on the local team for a final game. Whether it’s the Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche, Rapids or Nuggets, make memories at the game with friends and family.
- See a show at Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Sure, there will be concerts wherever you’re moving to, but the venue won’t be as breathtaking as Red Rocks.
- Bake something. Whether you’re used to changing the baking time and temperature because of altitude or if it’s always a guessing game, bake one more cake to celebrate the big move. You might actually miss the challenge that comes with baking above sea level.
- Visit your favorite park. There are almost 20,000 acres of parkland in the area. Take a stroll, go for a bike ride or explore your favorite spot once more.
- Have a night out. Whether you hit up a restaurant in LoDo, shop at Cherry Creek, or attend a First Friday Art Walk in the Art District, take a break from packing with a little fun.
Moving to Denver?
You’re going to love Denver’s outdoor adventures and urban amenities. U-Pack can move you to Denver from most places across the country. We bring the equipment to your home (wherever that is!) and then drive your belongings to Denver. Get a moving quote to check rates and serviceability.
Fun Denver Facts
Use these tidbits for interesting talking points when telling people where you’re from (or learn more about your new hometown if moving to Denver):
- Denver is one mile above sea-level, earning the nickname “Mile High City”
- The 13th step of the capital building is exactly one mile above sea level
- Denver is home to the world’s first cheeseburger, created at the Humpty Dumpty Drive-In
- Denver is one of the flattest of all American cities, lying at the base of the mountains, not in them
- Colfax Avenue is the longest continuous street in America
- The Great Sand Dunes National Monument near Alamosa, contains some of the largest and highest sand dunes in North America
- Because of the altitude and thinner air, golf balls travel about 10% farther here
- Denver averages more days of sunshine annually than San Diego (over 300 days)
5871 N. Broadway
Denver CO, 80216