North Carolina Moving Companies
JOHNSON CITY, TN
Leaving Your North Carolina Home
On your way out of North Carolina, take in all the beautiful sights of the Appalachians and let someone else do the driving. U-Pack® is a service where you do the packing and loading, but we deliver your belongings right to your door. Not only is it easier and less stressful than driving a rental truck, it’s affordable, too!
Long-distance moving doesn’t have to be expensive. U-Pack offers DIY service at a fraction of the cost of other full service movers in North Carolina. And with 240 service centers across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, we can get you from here to just about anywhere.
Get a free moving quote online or by calling 844-362-5303844-594-3077 to check rates for your move.
North Carolina Bucket List
Before you leave the Tar Heel State, take time to enjoy these one-of-a-kind attractions and activities:
- See wild horses on the beach. Whether it’s the Wild Spanish Mustangs in Corolla or the wild Banker horses in Shackleford and Ocracoke, it’s unbelievable to watch these majestic creatures walk along the shoreline.
- Plunge down Sliding Rock, the 60-foot natural rock slide and waterfall in Brevard.
- Explore the Biltmore Estate. This 250-room home is the largest in the country, and it’s open for guided tours.
- See the world from the top of Chimney Rock, a prehistoric monolith. You can take an elevator or climb up 26 stories to enjoy the views of Lake Lure and Hickory Nut Gorge below.
- Walk across a mile-high swinging bridge in Grandfather Mountain, which offers amazing sights for those brave enough to make it across.