Moving Companies in Greenville, SC
Moving to Greenville, SC
There are lots of great reasons for moving to Greenville, SC. The beautiful city is located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains. It is the 6th largest city in South Carolina with the 3rd largest urban area in the state. Its metro area has more than 630,000 residents (Greenville, Mauldin, and Easley). Greenville is located halfway between two cities along interstate 85: Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. Here’s more info you need to know about moving to Greenville, SC:
- Greenville is the home of the largest convention center in the state. The Carolina First Center has more than 368,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space!
- The city is home to many auditoriums and theaters, so there is always a performance to see in the city!
- The annual U.S. Road Race Cycling Championship is held in Greenville every September.
- The city is home to several famous people, such as politician and civil rights activist Jesse Jackson, author Nicholas Sparks, professional golfer Gary Player, and baseball player “shoeless” Joe Jackson.
- Greenville has mild, short winters and long, hot humid summers. Spring is warm and autumn has crisp temps.
- Greenville is the main shopping and dining destination in the Upstate region.
- In downtown Greenville, you can find more than 60 restaurants, lots of galleries and shops, too.
- Falls Park is a beautiful area to offer a break from shopping. There is free wireless service, you can picnic on the lawn area, and dogs are welcomed on a leash!
- The Greenville County Museum of Art specializes in American art, with works by Andrew Wyeth and Jasper Johns. There are contemporary collections from Andy Warhol and Georgia O’Keeffe on display.
- The Roper Mountain Science Center is home to a historic 23’ refactor telescope. It’s the 8th largest of its kind in the U.S.
- Fall for Greenville is held each fall. It’s a three day art street festival you don’t want to miss!
- The Greenville County School District provides education to kids with 14 high schools, 18 middle schools, and 50 elementary schools. There are many private schools in the area, too.
- There are many four-year public higher learning institutions and one two-year public institution in the area. In addition, there are private institutions, religious and theological schools, as well as national institutions in Greenville.
Now that you know what Greenville has to offer, let’s talk about how you’re going to get there!
Getting to Greenville
If you're planning a move to Greenville, let U-Pack® do the driving while you enjoy the historic sites and outdoor activities Greenville has to offer. U-Pack delivers a moving trailer or ReloCube to your location. You load. U-Pack drives to your new location in Greenville. You unload. It's that easy!
U-Pack rates are comparable to truck rental, so you know you’re getting a great moving deal!
Get your free moving quote today and compare U-Pack's moving cost to other Greenville moving companies.
185 Plemmons Rd
Duncan SC, 29334