South Carolina Moving Companies
Going from South Carolina to a New State
Whether you're moving from the white sand beaches of Myrtle Beach, the big city of Columbia or one of South Carolina's historic small towns, you need to find a moving company to help. And regardless of which route you'll take out of the state, you’ll have a scenic, although occasionally mountainous, view during the drive. Rather than making that trip in an unfamiliar rental truck, or paying high prices for full-service movers, go U-Pack®!
Compare to other South Carolina Moving Companies
Get a free U-Pack moving quote today and compare. Even though you don't have to drive, U-Pack prices still compare to truck rental (especially once you factor in things like fuel and liability coverage). Call or click to today to check rates. Click here to learn more about the U-Pack service center locations.
Uniquely South Carolina
Even the most seasoned residents of the Palmetto State may not know these interesting facts:
- The salamander is the state amphibian
- The coastal plains, known as the Lowcountry, live up to their name, coming in at just above sea level
- Charleston is often called The Holy City because of the more than 400 places of worship there, including St. Matthew’s Lutheran Church — the tallest structure in the city
- There are no major sports teams in the state
- Morgan Island is known as Monkey Island since it’s home to more than 4,000 rhesus monkeys. The only humans allowed there are researchers
- South Carolina is considered the birthplace of barbecue because Native Americans would pit-cook hogs there. The style of SC BBQ is still known for pork, often served with a mustard-based sauce