Moving Companies in Charlotte, NC
Moving Out of the Queen City
You’ve got many options when it comes to a long-distance move Charlotte. You could go completely DIY with a rental truck, or let movers do all the work for you. But the best of both worlds is U-Pack. You get the savings of a self-moving service, since you do the packing and loading, but you don’t have to drive. U-Pack does all the transportation, door to door. Learn more about how the service works.
U-Pack offers nationwide coverage, so no matter where you’re headed after North Carolina, we can help! Explore our coverage area, or check serviceability to your zip codes when you get a quote.
Charlotte Bucket List
Before you leave, take the family to visit these popular spots one last time.
- Take in local history at the Charlotte Museum of History, where you can see the oldest surviving structure in the county
- Learn about President James K. Polk in Pineville at the State Historic Site bearing his name
- Walk the Charlotte Liberty Walk to read about famous sites in the county during the American Revolution
- Eat local cuisine. Whether you want barbecue, seafood, or just a cold bottle of Cheerwine, enjoy the delicious dishes of the area before your move
- Zoom down the world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster at Carowinds. The Fury 325 takes riders down a 190-foot drop, hitting max speeds of 95 mph
325 Peach Orchard Road
Belmont NC, 28012