Moving Companies in Charlotte, NC
Moving Out of the Queen City
You’ve got many options when it comes to a long-distance move Charlotte. You could go completely DIY with a rental truck, or let movers do all the work for you. But the best of both worlds is U-Pack. You get the savings of a self-moving service, since you do the packing and loading, but you don’t have to drive. U-Pack does all the transportation, door to door. Learn more about how the service works.
Charlotte Bucket List
Before you leave, take the family to visit these popular spots one last time.
- Take in local history at the Charlotte Museum of History, where you can see the oldest surviving structure in the county
- Learn about President James K. Polk in Pineville at the State Historic Site bearing his name
- Walk the Charlotte Liberty Walk to read about famous sites in the county during the American Revolution
- Eat local cuisine. Whether you want barbecue, seafood, or just a cold bottle of Cheerwine, enjoy the delicious dishes of the area before your move
- Zoom down the world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster at Carowinds. The Fury 325 takes riders down a 190-foot drop, hitting max speeds of 95 mph
325 Peach Orchard Road
Belmont NC, 28012