Moving Companies in Florence, SC
How to Move from Florence
About an hour off the coast of South Carolina is the “All-American City” of Florence. What started as a railroad hub has grown into a regional center for business, medicine and finance. It’s also at the intersection of Interstate 95 and Interstate 20, making it a critical point for transportation. Life here is cultural and vibrant, and you’ve enjoyed calling the city home. But things change, and it’s time to leave Florence. What moving company will you use? While you’re looking at options, consider U-Pack®.
As a hybrid moving service, U-Pack is similar to truck rental and full-service movers. But, you don’t have to drive (like with truck rental), and you don’t have to pay super high prices (like with full-service). It’s the best of both worlds. Learn more about U-Pack services in this guide. Then, get a free online quote or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077 to see how much your move from Florence will cost.
Florence Fast Facts
- The city was developed as a railroad junction for three major rail lines.
- The Florence Fire Department’s oldest working truck is over 100 years old. But don’t worry, it’s retired and is now a historical artifact.
- The city has more than 600 acres of parks and recreational areas.
- Florence is halfway between Miami and New York City, making it a great resting spot for travelers up the East Coast.
- Florence is also centrally located among some of South Carolina’s biggest cities. This makes the city a desirable place for large businesses.
- Florence is only 60 miles from South Carolina’s most popular beach, Myrtle Beach.
Check coverage for your move with this list of locations or by getting a quote.
308 W Freight Rd
Florence SC, 29501