Moving Companies in Knoxville, TN
Saying Goodbye to Knoxville
Knoxville is located in the Great Appalachian Valley — known locally as the Tennessee Valley. The city offers picturesque views of the Great Smoky Mountains and the Cumberland Plateau, as well as the Tennessee River flowing through downtown. The city is known by many nicknames: The Marble City, Heart of the Valley, Queen of the Mountains, and K-Town. But to you? Well, you just call it home. While you’ll miss the city’s thriving arts and cultural scene, cheering for the University of Tennessee at Vols games, and your family and friends at home, new adventures await in your new hometown!
If you’re planning a move and need help getting your belongings to your new home, consider U-Pack®! It’s an easy, affordable way to move. Check prices with a free online quote, or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Take Advantage of Nationwide Coverage
Whether you’re moving across the state border or across the country, U-Pack can help. With more than 240 locations in our network, we service all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. If we can’t provide door-to-door delivery to your area, just load/unload at a nearby service center. It’s a great money-saving option either way!
Knoxville Fun Facts
Have you been a Knoxville resident for long? See if any of these fun facts surprise you:
- The “Marble City” moniker for the city came about because it was a major center of marble production and distribution in the early 1900s.
- Knoxville was named after Henry Knox, President George Washington's War Secretary.
- The first touch-screen computer displays were demonstrated here at the 1982 World's Fair.
- Quentin Tarantino, the acclaimed actor and director of films like Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs was born in Knoxville in 1963.
- The Knoxville Zoo is the Red Panda Capital of the World. This is because the city has the greatest success in breeding and survival of baby Red Pandas.
3244 Nw Park Drive
Knoxville TN, 37921