Moving Companies in Richmond, VA
Moving From or To Richmond with U-Pack
Richmond (and its surrounding metro area) is one of the fastest-growing regions in the country. Home to more than 227,000 people, this vibrant city is popular with young, working professionals. Richmond is affordable, especially compared to nearby Washington, D.C. It also has excellent schools and a diverse workforce, making it a great place to work and raise a family.
Whether you’re moving to or from the city, U-Pack® can help. Our do-it-yourself process helps simplify long-distance moves, and with 240 service centers in our network, we can move you quickly and efficiently.
Start planning your move to or from Richmond with a free online quote. Or learn more in this U-Pack resource.
Moving there for school?
Richmond has many institutions for higher education. Notable ones include Virginia Commonwealth University, the University of Richmond and the Union Theological Seminary & Presbyterian School of Christian Education.
If you’re moving to the city for school, U-Pack is a great option! Many students choose us because we provide simple and affordable services to (and from) dorms and apartments. Call one of our helpful moving specialists at 844-362-5303844-594-3077 for details!
What to Do in Richmond
Whether you’re coming or going, take a little break from packing and enjoy Richmond! Here are some ideas for things to do in the city:
- Watch your favorite band perform at The National
- Buy fresh produce and other goods at the 17th Street Farmers Market (one of the oldest public farmers markets in the nation)
- Watch a movie at The Byrd Theatre
- Discover the James Park River System — it covers 550 acres of shorelines and islands
- Hop on a Riverfront Canal Cruise
- Listen to traditional folk music for free at the annual Folk Festival
- See beautiful art at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
6810 Hull St Rd
Richmond VA, 23224