New York Moving Companies
BAY SHORE, NY
NEW HAVEN, CT
The Alternative to Other New York Movers
For a long-distance move, there are plenty of traditional options. You could go with a full-service mover for a hands-off move. Or go completely do-it-yourself with a rental truck. But there’s another option — U-Pack®! U-Pack is a self-moving service where you pack and load, but we do all the driving.
You might expect U-Pack prices to be similar to other New York moving companies since you don't have to drive. But that's not the case! U-Pack prices are our biggest perk with 78% of customers choosing U-Pack because of the value. Get a free moving quote today, and you'll see that U-Pack compares to truck rental.
U-Pack services the entire U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. New York locations are listed above, and we have 240 service centers across the country. Explore the other U-Pack service center locations here.
Fun Facts in a New York Minute
- George Washington was inaugurated as the first president in downtown Manhattan, which was the seat of the national government in 1788.
- More than 6 million people visit Niagara Falls each year to watch 200,000-plus cubic feet of water fall over the 167-foot-high cliff.
- The 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Fair actually took place 50 miles away in the city of Bethel.
- Alexander Hamilton established the New York Post in 1803. It’s the oldest running newspaper in the U.S.
- The Genesee River is one of the few rivers in the world that flows south to north.
- European settlers brought apple seeds to New York in the 1600s.
- Adirondack Park is larger than Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Glacier, and Olympic Parks combined.