Moving Companies in Buffalo, NY
Make a Plan for Moving from Buffalo
What’s your favorite thing about living in Buffalo? The beautiful architecture, the festivals, the water, the food? If you’re planning a move to a new state, you’ll have to leave some of that behind, but you’ll also have endless new opportunities. U-Pack can help you get started on that new adventure. Our affordable moving service makes long-distance moving easy. You do the packing and loading, and we handle all the driving. Get details on how our services work.
We have a service center nearby in Tonawanda, along with over 240 locations across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. View our locations.
Wondering how much it costs to move from New York with U-Pack? Let us know a few details (move date, home size, zip codes) and get a quote online or over the phone. We’re here to help!
Buffalo Fun Facts
How many interesting facts about The Nickel City did you know?
- Buffalo wings were invented at the Anchor Bar in 1964
- President William McKinley was shot at the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo (and died here eight days later), and then Theodore Roosevelt was sworn in as President at Buffalo’s Ansley’s Wilcox Mansion
- The Statler Hotel, built in 1907, was the first hotel to have private bathing areas and running water in each room
- The oldest continually running public footrace in North America started here in 1896 — the YMCA Turkey Trot
- Famous Buffalonians include Mark Twain, Rick James, President Millard Fillmore and Lex Luger
50 Flyder Ave
Tonawanda NY, 14150