Moving Companies in Paterson, New Jersey
The Best Way to Move from Paterson
As a suburb of New York, Paterson can both feel close to the action and a world away. But one thing it for sure has in common with the big city is traffic and travel inconveniences, especially during busy commute times. If you’re planning a move from this New Jersey city, you can avoid facing the traffic in an unfamiliar vehicle by moving with U-Pack. You do the packing and loading, and we deliver door to door. Get details on how our service works.
We have a service center just minutes away from Paterson, along with service centers across all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, so we can get you to your destination easily! Explore our coverage map.
Check your rates with a free moving quote.
Do You Know These Paterson Facts?
Even the most seasoned Paterson residents may not know these interesting things about the city. How many of these did you know?
- The area was home to the Native American Acquackanonk tribe, also known as the Delaware Indians
- The city was founded by the Society for the Establishment of Useful Manufactures, a society that Alexander Hamilton helped found
- Its sister cities include Lyon France; Surat, India; Surat, India and Yulin, China
- A friendship with Montescaglioso, Italy, resulted in mutual naming in both towns: “Avenue Paterson” there and “Montescaglioso Street” here
- The first steam-powered and electric-powered model trains were invented in Paterson
U-Pack Pine Brook
9 Route 46 East
Pine Brook NJ, 07058