New Jersey Moving Companies
Leaving New Jersey?
If you’re headed out of the Garden State, U-Pack® is the ideal option. It offers the best of other long-distance moving companies: the affordability of truck rental with the home delivery of a full-service mover. Since we do all the driving, you can move without the stress of driving a rental truck through traffic or across the country.
We have more than 240 service centers across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, including some in New Jersey. So it doesn’t matter where you’re moving to, we can help you get there.
Notable New Jersey Places
- The city of Edison is named for Thomas A. Edison, inventor of the light bulb. It’s home to the largest light bulb in the world, which is 118 feet tall. Visit at night to see it lit up!
- Haddonfield was the site of the world’s first dinosaur skeleton discovery in 1858. It was a Hadrosaurus foulkii.
- The street names in the game Monopoly were taken from Atlantic City.
- Hoboken hosted the first baseball game in the U.S. in 1846.
- Midland Park is home to America’s oldest magic shop, Martinka’s, which was once owned by Houdini.
- In 1921, President Warren Harding ended World War I in Bridgewater. He was there playing golf, and he stopped his game to sign the Joint Congressional Resolution officially ending the war.