Moving Companies in Allentown, PA
Moving from Allentown
Allentown is the third-largest city in Pennsylvania. It offers all that comes with urban city life — interesting culture, diverse entertainment options, great eating establishments, an enjoyable parks system, and more. But while living in Allentown has been great, it's time to move to another place.
If you’re planning a move, U-Pack is a perfect solution for you! We make long-distance moving easy. With a nationwide coverage area, we can go almost anywhere in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. And, our moves happen fast, with transit times averaging just 2-5 business days!
Things to Do in Allentown
Need a break from packing? Go enjoy Allentown! Here are some fun things to do:
- The Plaza Growers' Market, Allentown's farmers market, happens every Wednesday, and usually has live music.
- The Great Allentown Fair takes place every year, generally at the beginning of September.
- There is always a variety of live music playing at different restaurants around the city.
- The Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom will thrill you with more than 100 rides, games and water attractions.
- Cheer on the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, the Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies, at Coca-Cola Park.
- Take the kids to the Da Vinci Science Center, where they can immerse themselves in the interactive exhibits.
- Allentown has more than 2,000 acres of parks where you can bike, hike, play golf, fish, and more.
1940 State Rt 309
Allentown PA, 18104