Pennsylvania Moving Companies
Making a Long-Distance Move from Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania is a state brimming with history, beauty and excitement. But if life is calling you somewhere new, U-Pack® is a great solution for getting there. Whether you're moving from one of the state's most populous cities and urban manufacturing centers — Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Erie, or Allentown— or from one of Pennsylvania's smaller cities like Norristown, Greensburg or DuBois, we can help.
When you compare us to other moving services, you'll find U-Pack offers lower prices and faster transit times. And no matter where you’re moving to, our nationwide coverage can get you there. Get a free moving quote online or by calling 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Interesting Pennsylvania Facts
- There are close to a million licensed hunters in the state, and it’s among the best places in the country for turkey hunting
- In 1943, the Philadelphia Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers merged to form the Steagles for one season because so many players served in the military during World War II
- There are lots of firsts here: The first theater (Walnut Street Theater in 1809), first roller coaster (1873), first pretzel factory (1861), first escalator (1901), first indoor zoo (1952), and the first license plate with a web address (1999)
- Pennsylvania has the largest Amish population in the country.
- In Hershey, the street lamps are shaped like the iconic chocolate kisses
- James Buchanan, the 15th U.S. president, is the only Commander in Chief from the Keystone State