Moving Companies in Albany, NY
The Best Way to Move from Albany
Albany is a city with rich history, interesting culture and quaint neighborhoods. But if you’re looking to move from New York to make a new state home, then it’s time to find a moving company with the expertise to make the trek. U-Pack is a favorite for long-distance moving. It’s a self-moving service, where you do the packing and loading, but then we do everything else. Take a closer look at our service.
Rates include the moving equipment, door-to-door transportation, liability coverage and fuel. Get a free moving quote in a few clicks, or by calling 877-453-7274. Let us know your home size, move date, and zip codes — and we’ll give you an instant, no-obligation quote. View our locations.
Save these fun facts for the car ride to your new home. See how many of them your family can guess!
- The New York State Capitol was declared a National Historic Landmark in what year? 1979
- Who were the original inhabitants of the area? The Mohican nation
- In what year did the Dongan Charter establish Albany as a city? 1686
- Name an official sister city: Nassau, Bahamas; Nijmegen, Netherlands; Quebec City, Canada; Tula, Russia; Verona, Italy
- The Egg goes how many stories deep into the ground? The stem goes down six stories!
- What’s the city’s motto? Assiduity, which means acting with constant and careful attention
- Who is the city named after? The Scottish Duke of Albany
49 Green Mountain Dr
Cohoes NY, 12047