Louisiana Moving Companies
Move from Louisiana Without Having to Drive
U-Pack® makes it easy to experience the culture of Louisiana before you move. Enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of Louisiana, and let U-Pack handle the driving for you. Learn how it works here.
U-Pack has a wide coverage area throughout the state of Louisiana and across the United States. So whether you need door-to-door service or you want to save even more money by loading or unloading at a service center, we can find a solution to meet your needs. It's flexible service at an affordable price.
Get a free moving quote today and compare to other Louisiana moving companies. Find a U-Pack location near you.
Louisiana Bucket List
Before you move from Louisiana, check off some of these unique activities to create some Creole memories:
- It’s hard to imagine that you’ve lived in the Pelican State for any length of time without enjoying these culinary delights. But just in case, make sure you’ve had: crawfish, boudin, gumbo, Delaware Punch, a po’ boy, jambalaya and etouffee.
- Drive across the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway. This 24-mile stretch is the longest continuous bridge over water in the world!
- Go on a swamp tour. Bonus points if you fish or hunt for gators.
- Tour Avery Island, home of the famous salt domes and Tabasco plant.
- Visit the state capitol in Baton Rouge. It’s the tallest capitol building in the United States.
The Most Common Moves from Louisiana
Over the years, we’ve discovered trends happening in each state. From Louisiana, most people move from the large cities: Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Shreveport. If you’re headed to one of these popular destinations, check out our guides to learn more about what to expect: