Moving Companies in Greenville, MS
Ready to Say Goodbye to Greenville?
Friendly people, tasty Southern cuisines and a thriving community are what make Greenville living so grand. But the time has come to move and say goodbye to Mississippi. Where are you headed to next? Wherever it is, U-Pack® can help!
We’re a great money-saving alternative to full-service movers. And with nationwide service, door-to-door delivery and quick transit times, we provide a more convenient way to move long distance. Get a free online quote to see how much it will cost you to move from Greenville.
Want more information? Learn how U-Pack works in this resource.
Take a Break and Have Some Fun
Packing and moving are tiring. Take a break and enjoy Greenville one last time before leaving. Here are some fun ideas:
- Learn about the unique history of the Delta Blues at the Highway 61 Blues Museum.
- Relax and enjoy Mississippi’s beauty on the Scenic Levee 1.7-Mile Walking Trail.
- Grab your binoculars and be on the lookout for 380 different types of birds.
- Go fishing at Lake Ferguson and try to catch bass, catfish, crappie, and more.
- Play the slot machines at Harlow’s Casino Resort or Trop Casino.
- Dine at Jim’s Café — the oldest diner in Washington County, serving some of the best homemade breakfasts!
4501 I-55 South
Jackson MS, 39212