Moving Companies in Alexandria, LA
Moving Away from Alexandria
If you’re planning to leave the Alexandria area and are looking for a moving company, consider U-Pack®! We have a broad coverage area that allows us to provide service across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Our prices include the cost of fuel, tolls, liability coverage, the driver, and the moving equipment.
U-Pack offers a better, more convenient way to move long distance. Learn more about how our service works, then see how much your move from Alexandria will cost with a free online quote. Questions? Call 844-362-5303844-594-3077. We’re happy to help!
Quick Facts About Alexandria
Want to express your Alexandria pride? Use these fun facts and show off your knowledge about this Louisiana city to your new friends:
- Alexandria is located in the geographic center of Louisiana, which has earned it the nickname of the “Heart of Louisiana”
- The Kisatchie National Forest, located in Alexandria, is the only National Forest in Louisiana
- The city is home to the Kent Plantation House, which is one of the oldest standing structures in Louisiana. The house was built in 1800 and is one of only two buildings to survive the burning of Alexandria in 1864 by Union soldiers.
- The Alexandria Museum of Art, located in the city’s downtown district, is listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places and houses the most extensive collection of Louisiana Folk art
- Alexandria is also home to the Arna Bontemps African American Museum. It is the former home of famed poet, author, anthologist and librarian Arna Bontemps, who is considered one of the leading minds in the Harlem Renaissance artistic movement of the early 1920s.
517 Ryder Dr
Pineville LA, 71360