Moving Companies in Shreveport, LA
Saying Goodbye to Shreveport, Louisiana
Living at the cultural center of Ark-La-Tex in Shreveport, Louisiana, has been quite the adventure. And whether you’ve lived in Bayou Country all your life or for only a short time, it’s sure to leave a lasting impression. We hope you find new adventures and create new memories in your new home! But you have to get there first, and U-Pack® can help.
With nationwide coverage, fast transit times and affordable pricing, our self-move service makes long-distance moving easy.
Find out how U-Pack works, and then get a free online quote.
Shreveport Bucket List
Shreveport is bursting with many unique activities. Before you leave, make a list of everything you’ve wanted to do (but never did), and then do them! Fun places to go include:
- Asian Gardens of Shreveport. Various landscapes and sculptures represent 15 Asian countries in this garden utopia. Get lost in its beauty as you celebrate and learn about the Oriental culture.
- Herby K’s. You’re likely no stranger to the oldest and most popular restaurant in the area. Go for one last dining experience and enjoy the world famous Shrimp Buster.
- Gators & Friends Alligator Park. This one-of-kind park is the largest in Northwest Louisiana and is home to more than 150 alligators. Experience the thrill of zip lining over a swamp full of gators and other animals!
- Shreveport Aquarium. Dive below the surface and experience more than 3,000 underwater creatures. Favorite events include shark, eel and octopus feedings.
- Louisiana State Exhibit Museum. Step back in time and learn what Louisiana life was like back during the 1940s. Exhibits also focus on Native American and natural history.
7225 Winderweedle Rd
Shreveport LA, 71129