Wisconsin Moving Companies
EAU CLAIRE, WI
GREEN BAY, WI
Leaving Wisconsin Behind?
While Wisconsin may be known as “America’s Dairyland,” it offers so much more than cheese. But if you’re ready to leave behind the “cheesehead” nickname and move somewhere new, you need to find a moving company that can help. If you're moving from Wisconsin to another state, U-Pack® is a great option. It’s a self-moving service where you do the packing and loading, but we do all the driving. Prices compare to truck rental, and transit times are much faster than traditional movers. Start comparing prices for your move by getting a free quote online or over the phone.
Looking for the nearest U-Pack location? We have service centers in Wisconsin and across the U.S., so there’s one near your new hometown, too. Explore our locations here.
Wisconsin Fun Facts
- The Wisconsin-Dells area has the highest concentration of indoor water parks in the U.S. — this area calls itself the Waterpark Capital of the World
- About half of the state’s land is covered by forests
- Wisconsin has plenty of bodies of water with over 33,000 miles of rivers and streams, 15,000 lakes, two Great Lakes, and the Mississippi River all within the borders
- The city of Green Bay owns the Green Bay Packers, making it the only publicly-owned NFL team
- Wisconsin produces 60% of the nation’s cranberries, and residents celebrate with an annual festival in Warrens that draws more than 100,000 visitors