Moving Companies in Madison, WI
Moving from Madison?
Madison has something for everyone — from college students to outdoor enthusiasts to entrepreneurs. And while life in this Wisconsin city has probably been exciting, if you’re planning a move to a new state, U-Pack is your best option. With affordable rates (comparable to truck rental!), and simple service, we make moving as easy as possible.
Budget-friendly fun in Madison
If you want to take a break during the move without breaking the bank, check out one of these free things to do in Madison:
- Dane County Farmers’ Market. During Saturdays at Capitol Square from Spring to Fall, visit the largest producer-only farmers’ market in the country. There are over 300 vendors selling produce, cheese, meats, flowers, crafts and more. Don’t feel like taking home any produce? Grab breakfast at Taste of the Market, cooked by rotating local chefs.
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens. See the beautiful gardens and conservatory, which feature everything from hardy shrubs to roses to tropical plants. You can also visit the only Thai pavilion in the United States, which is also only one of four found outside of Thailand.
- The Wisconsin State Capitol. Free tours are offered every day, but it’s best to go in summer when the observation deck is open. See the tallest building in Madison, which is home to the State Legislature, Supreme Court and the Office of the Governor.
- National Mustard Museum. Yes, you read that right: mustard. In nearby Middleton, you can view the world’s largest collection of mustards and mustard memorabilia, with over 6,000 mustards from every state and over 70 countries.
- Henry Vilas Zoo. See animals from aardvarks to yellow-banded poison dart frogs (we know, there are no zebras!) and over 650 in between. You’ll see many endangered species on display, along with one of the most popular areas — the Arctic Passage exhibit with seals and polar bears.
2510 Daniels Street
Madison WI, 53718