Moving Companies in Minneapolis, MN
Moving from Minneapolis
As you prepare to leave Minneapolis, Minnesota for new opportunities, put U-Pack® at the top of your list of moving options. With our long-distance service, you just pack and load into our equipment and we’ll get it to your new home in less than a week! And with our broad service area, we’re sure to have a location near you.
See what a U-Pack move looks like, then get a free online quote.
Minneapolis Fast Facts
Expand your knowledge and impress your new friends with these trivia tidbits about your old home:
- The University of Minnesota is credited with having the first cheerleaders — a group of students participating in unified chants during a football game against Northwestern in 1898
- Spanning 69 blocks and seven miles through a series of linked downtown buildings, the Minneapolis Skyway is the longest continuous skyway system in the world
- The Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, with 11 acres of more than 40 permanent art installations, is the largest urban sculpture garden in the country
- An estimate 10,000 cyclists pedal their way through Minneapolis every day, making it one of the best cities for bikes in the U.S.
- The Metrodome, demolished in 2014, was the only U.S. sports arena to host a Super Bowl, an NCAA Final Four, a World Series and a Major League Baseball All-Star Game
2950 Lone Oak Circle
Eagan MN, 55121