Moving Companies in Milwaukee, WI
Moving from Milwaukee, WI
When considering moving companies for a cross-country move from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you might be thinking about renting a truck or using a full-service option. But a better way to move is using a company like U-Pack®. U-Pack combines the methods of truck rental and traditional movers to provide you with a more affordable and simple way to move.
Get a free moving quote to start planning your move from Milwaukee today! Rates include fuel, liability coverage and tolls.
U-Pack provides long-distance moving services across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico through our more than 240 service centers. Whether you’re heading to another metro area or a smaller, rural town, we can help.
Moving to Milwaukee?
Congratulations! Mil-town is an exciting place to settle down and start a new beginning. Moving to Milwaukee works the same way: we bring the equipment to your current home, you pack, we drive it to Milwaukee, and then we pick up the empty equipment after you’re done unloading. Get a free moving quote to learn more.
Fun Things to Do
Whether you want one last hurrah before leaving or are just arriving and looking for some fun activities, here’s a list of things to do:
- Explore the city. There’s no better way to remember or get to know Wisconsin’s largest city than by exploring it. Take a stroll along the two-mile Milwaukee Riverwalk and enjoy delicious food, live music and a variety of art. Other fun activities include the Milwaukee County Zoo, Boerner Botanical Gardens or one of the city’s many golf courses.
- Get tickets to a game. Sports fans will have plenty of teams to root for in this area. Cheer on the Bucks (NBA), the Brewers (MLB), the Admirals (AHL) and the Wave (MASL) throughout the year. And since Green Bay is just two hours away, you’ll have plenty of Packers football (NFL) to watch, too!
- Visit town-favorite museums. Motorcyclists (seasoned pros and new riders) will enjoy a day spent at the Harley Davidson Museum. Families, especially those with younger children, can find interactive exhibits and hands-on learning at the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum or Discovery World.
- Enjoy local treats. Satisfy your sweet tooth at Leon’s Frozen Custard — a landmark in Milwaukee since 1942. Or, head on over to the Wisconsin Cheese Mart which sells more than 150 types of cheese! Whatever your taste buds are craving, you can find it in Milwaukee.
- Live it up at Summerfest. If your move falls around the end of June into early July, take a break from the packing or unpacking and spend a day at Summerfest. The world’s largest music festival runs for 11 days and features headline singers, comedy acts, shopping vendors, fireworks, popular cuisines and more.
U-Pack West Allis
11307 W Rogers
West Allis WI, 53227