Moving Companies in La Crosse, WI
Leaving La Crosse
La Crosse is a beautiful waterside town in western Wisconsin. Residents here enjoy spectacular views of rolling hills and the Mississippi River. As a hub for medical and technology industries, it’s been a desirable place to work and live. But if the time has come to part ways with La Crosse, let U-Pack® help.
U-Pack is a self-move service that doesn’t require you to drive. Instead, we’ll bring the equipment to you. You load, and then we handle all the transportation. It’s a convenient and affordable way to move long-distance from anywhere around La Crosse. Get a free online quote or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077 to check rates for your move.
Explore La Crosse
Is there something you always wanted to do in La Crosse, but never got the chance? The time is now! Don’t leave without discovering all that the city has to offer. Check out these local hotspots:
- Riverside Park. Enjoy strolling the banks of the Mississippi and attending awesome city festivals.
- Grandad Bluff Park. See breath-taking views of La Crosse and the Mississippi River atop Grandad Bluff. The bluff sits 1,183 feet above sea level and 590 feet above the surrounding land.
- Lake Onalaska. Visit this summer hotspot for swimming, boating, fishing, windsurfing and water skiing.
- The La Crosse Queen. Board The La Crosse Queen for a public or private cruise. Enjoy spectacular views of the water while eating a gourmet dinner.
- Pearl Ice Cream Parlor. Choose from over 20 flavors of homemade ice cream! Flavored sodas, malts and milkshakes are also available.
Curious about our service area? View our location map for more info.
U-Pack La Crosse
2615 Hemstock St
La Crosse WI, 54603