Kentucky Moving Companies
Moving from Kentucky the Easy Way
The rolling hills of the Bluegrass State make for a beautiful drive, but that doesn’t mean you want to make the drive in an unfamiliar rental truck. Instead, you can get the affordable DIY rates of truck rental without having to drive. U-Pack® allows you to take your time to enjoy the trip in your own vehicle while we deliver your belongings to your new home.
No matter what state you’re moving to, we can help! We have service centers covering all 50 states!
- Even though Kentucky is called the Bluegrass State, the grass isn't blue — it's the flower heads on the grass that are blue
- Kentucky is one of few states in both the Eastern and Central time zones
- Both Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis were born in Kentucky
- Clogging is Kentucky's state dance
- Kentucky is the only state to be bordered on three sides by rivers
- The origin of the name isn’t clear. It has Native American roots, including the Iroquois word “ken-tah-ten,” which means “land of tomorrow.” Some say the words might mean “meadow lands,” “cane and turkey lands” or “dark ground”
- Many inventions and creations have Kentucky beginnings: They include Mother’s Day, the Happy Birthday song, the cheeseburger, and bourbon