Moving Companies in Bowling Green, KY
Planning a Long-Distance Move from Bowling Green
What’s been your favorite part about living in Bowling Green, Kentucky? The historic, small-town charm? The vibrant arts and cultural setting? What about the proximity to Nashville, “Music City, U.S.A.?” Whatever it may be, we hope you enjoy your new city just as much! But, you have to get there first, and that’s where U-Pack® can help.
We specialize in long-distance moving and provide service to all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. The best part about our service is that you don’t have to drive the equipment — we do that for you! And with average transit times of just 2-5 business days, you can unpack and settle in fast.
Learn more about how U-Pack works, and then see how much your move from Bowling Green will cost with an instant online quote.
Become a Tourist in Your Town
Bowling Green is thriving with a variety of unique things to do. If you’ve never had time to experience all the fun, this may be your last chance! Be sure to check out these places:
- Baker Arboretum. Get lost among the beautiful trees and rolling hills overlooking Bowling Green and the Western Kentucky University campus. Each season brings new landscaping and colors to reflect that time of year.
- National Corvette Museum. Whether you’re a fan of sports cars or not, you’ll find a trip to this museum intriguing. Discover more than 80 Corvettes, including classics and prototypes.
- The Historic Rail Park Museum & Escape Games. Test your escape skills on a train! The park offers two games: Caboose Crash and Mercy Train. Find your way out before 60 minutes is up!
- Lost River Cave. Experience Kentucky’s only underground boat tour while taking in stunning sights of the caverns and rocks.
- EHot Air Ballooning Company. Soar through Kentucky skies in a huge, colorful hot air balloon! Choose between a sunrise or sunset flight, and don’t forget to bring your camera.
U-Pack Bowling Green
543B Plum Springs Loop
Bowling Green KY, 42101