Moving Companies in Sikeston, MO
How to Move from Sikeston
Sikeston is in a great location. Halfway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, it sees a lot of travelers along the interstate. But living here gives you more opportunities than just passing through. The cost of living is low here, so your money goes further. The historic downtown is being revitalized, opening up even more exciting things to do. But while Sikeston has been a great place to call home, if you need to move, U-Pack can help! We make long-distance moving easy. Get a free moving quote online or by calling 844-362-5303844-594-3077.
Fun Things to Do Around Sikeston
- Catch a “throwed roll” at Lambert’s Café.
- Explore Historic Downtown Sikeston. Shops, restaurants, coffee shop, bakery.
- Visit the Sikeston Depot. This restored depot is on the National Registry of Historic Places. Part museum, part art gallery—including some traveling national exhibits.
- Shop at the Sikeston Factory Outlet Stores. Get great deals direct from the factory at stores for women, kids, men and your home.
- Get outside at any of the 14 local parks. Whether you want a playground, basketball court, walking/running trails or fishing, the local parks offer plenty of free, outdoor space to play.
What to make sure U-Pack has a service center nearby? Check out our locations.
126 Industrial Drive
Sikeston MO, 63801