Ontario Moving Companies
Ready to Leave Ontario?
More than 12.8 million people call the province of Ontario home. And while it can be a great place to live, relocating can be great, too! If you need to move from the area to the United States, you’ll want to find a moving company with experience in both countries.
U-Pack® makes the process as simple as possible. With door-to-door shipping, you don’t have to drive your belongings across the border or clear U.S. Customs — we handle that for you. As a household goods shipper, we can move you from locations in Ontario to just about anywhere in the U.S. Explore our 240 service center locations to find one near your new hometown.
Read more about the specifics of a move from Canada to the U.S. with U-Pack or call 888-570-7422888-570-7422 to learn more.
Ontario By the Numbers
Did you know these fascinating bits of information about Ontario? Some of these will make interesting talking points when telling people where you’re from after you’ve moved:
- Around 38% of Canada’s population lives in Ontario
- 330-acre Canada’s Wonderland, located in Vaughan, is the biggest theme park in Canada
- Over 540 institutes of higher learning are located in Ontario, including public universities, public colleges, private institutions and private career colleges
- More than 660 parks, reserves and preservation areas cover Ontario
- 250,000 lakes spread across Ontario, making up one-fifth of the world’s fresh water
- 47 million passengers travel through Toronto Pearson International Airport each year