Moving Companies in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Moving from Winnipeg
As the capital of Manitoba, Winnipeg is known for many things: economic growth, affordable housing and cold winters. In fact, one of it’s nicknames is Winterpeg because of the long winter season. But more than weather, Winnipeg is becoming known for its buzzing downtown full of businesses, restaurants and theater. But if you’re ready for somewhere warmer for a new adventure, you need to find a moving company who can help you move from Winnipeg. That’s where U-Pack comes in. We provide affordable self-moving services in Winnipeg. We can move you from Manitoba to just about anywhere in the U.S. With over 240 service centers, we have a location near your new hometown.
- Winnipeg has the 10th-highest temperature ever recorded in Canada, with 42.4 degrees Celsius (108 degrees Fahrenheit) back in 1936.
- It’s the longitudinal center of North America.
- Manitoba was named the Slurpee Capital of the World for 19 years in a row by selling more of the frozen drinks than any other place. To celebrate, Winnipeg named a street Slurpee Way.
- It was the first city in North America to use a central emergency line, similar to 911 (the original number was 999).
- Chefs create a pop-up restaurant on the frozen Red and Assinboine Rivers featuring a gourmet multi-course dinner.
Moving to Winnipeg? Check out this guide on moving to Canada from the U.S.
3040 Red Fife Road
Rosser MB, R0H1E0