Moving Companies in Manitoba
Moving from Manitoba?
With so much to see and do in Manitoba, take the time to enjoy it during your move. You don't have to drive a rental truck through Manitoba, and you don't have to pay the high prices that full-service movers charge. Move from Manitoba with U-Pack®, and you'll be able to take the time and have the money to experience all Manitoba has to offer!
Check out this helpful guide from U-Pack to learn more about moving from Canada to the U.S., including documentation requirements, forms and tips!
Compare to Other Manitoba Moving Companies
Some Manitoba moving companies may not be able to service the U.S. city you're moving to door-to-door. We offer a wide coverage area across both Manitoba and in all 50 states. Just click on the service centers listed above to see a list of the cities with U-Pack locations in Manitoba. Don't see your city on the list? Give us a call, and one of our moving specialists will be glad to help.
Manitoba Must-See Locations
Since you’re free to do some sightseeing on your drive, make sure to take in these iconic spots:
- View the wildlife at Churchill & Wapusk National Park. This park is known for polar bears, beluga whales, dog sledding, and the Northern Lights.
- Walk or bike Spirit Way, a 2.5 km pathway in Thompson, with historical, cultural and geological sites.
- Tour the Royal Canadian Mint. The state-of-the-art facilities give you an exclusive look at how coins are currency are made!
- Observe the Pisew and Kwasitchewan Falls. The Pisew falls are said to sound like the hissing of a lynx, and the Kwasitchewan are the highest waterfalls in the province.
- Visit the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg. The interactive exhibits are a highlight, but the building itself is an architectural wonder.