Moving Companies in Hamilton, Ontario
Heading out of Hamilton
More than 750,000 citizens call the great city of Hamilton, Ontario home. Located on the west end of Lake Ontario, the Port of Hamilton is Ontario’s largest logistics hub. It adds billions of dollars to the Canadian economy each year. But Hamilton is more than just business. It’s also bustling with exciting adventures like sightseeing waterfalls and attending “Festival of Friends.” But new ventures are on the horizon as you prepare to move to the United States. How will you get across the border? Because international moves can involve many tasks, it’s best to use a mover with cross-border experience. Enter U-Pack®. All you have to is pack and load the moving equipment, and then we drive it to the U.S. for you. Check out our coverage area to see where we can move you to.
Moving to Hamilton?
If you’re moving from the United States to Hamilton, U-Pack can still help. See what to expect in this Canada moving resource.
5 Interesting Facts about Hamilton
Hamilton is a city full of super interesting facts. Share these fun details with your new American neighbors:
- Hamilton is home to Canada’s largest garden — The Royal Botanical Gardens. The area spans over 2,400 acres!
- The city is known as “The Waterfall Capital of the World” and features over 130 natural falls.
- Another nickname for Hamilton is “Steeltown” because of its many beautiful steel structures.
- Robert Stanley Weir, a native of Hamilton, wrote Canada’s national anthem.
- Hamilton is the location of Canada’s largest commercial bakery. The building is a $100-million, 375,000-square foot facility that sits on 25 acres.
400 Grays Rd Ste 218
Hamilton ON, L8E3J6