Arkansas Moving Companies
Comparing Moving Services in Arkansas
When you're moving cross-country from the Natural State, it's important to choose the right mover. U-Pack® has both nationwide coverage and Arkansas roots, with headquarters in Fort Smith. Offering one of the best safety ratings in the industry, fast transit times and more moving options than other Arkansas companies, U-Pack is an excellent choice for DIY moving at a great price.
Compare and see for yourself. Get a free moving quote today!
Uniquely Arkansas Things
The Natural State has something for everyone— stunning scenery, amazing culinary treats and interesting attractions. Here are some things you won’t find anywhere else:
- Possum Pie — No possums were harmed in the making of this pie! This treat is a chocolate cream cheese pudding pie that is mostly found in the kitchens of home cooks. But you can also try it at some home-cooking spots like Stoby’s in Conway and Sassy’s Red House in Fayetteville.
- Razorbacks — The University of Arkansas mascot is one of a kind! In all of college athletics, there’s only one razorback.
- An underground waterfall — The Glory Hole waterfall in the Ozark Natural Forest has drilled a hole in the bluff over the years, creating underground falls.
- Corned beef sandwiches from a race track — Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs is known for its piled-high roast beef sandwiches. Enjoy one while you watch the horses run.
- A state park where you can dig for diamonds — Crater of Diamonds State Park allows visitors to mine for their own diamonds. The largest one ever found there was more than 40 carats – named the Uncle Sam diamond – and it’s actually the largest diamond ever found in the U.S.!
Moving from Little Rock to Dallas? It’s the most common destination for people leaving the state! Check out our guide to learn more about this specific move.