West Virginia Moving Companies
Planning a Move from West Virginia?
John Denver sings, “Almost heaven, West Virginia.” And while it does offer the beautiful mountains, forests, and a rich heritage, you may be looking for a new start. If you’re comparing West Virginia moving companies, then you may have explored options like full-service movers and DIY truck rental. U-Pack® is the best of both worlds. And with affordable moving services for virtually any location (thanks to more than 240 service centers across all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico), U-Pack can help with your long-distance move.
West Virginia By the Numbers
Did you know these interesting facts about the Mountain State?
- 1: West Virginia was the first state to have a sales tax, which started in 1921
- 75: The percentage of the state covered in forests
- 1908: The first time Mother’s Day was observed in the state, six years before it became a national holiday
- 2,500: The number of people who attended the Lilly Family Reunion in Flat Top when it broke the Guinness World Record for largest family reunion
- 3,030 feet: the length of the New River Gorge Bridge, which is the longest steel arch bridge in the Western Hemisphere