Quebec Moving Companies
Moving from Quebec to the U.S.
Quebec gives residents a laid-back European feel, with rich history, unique cities and tons of culture. But if you have to move from the area, then you need to find a great moving company that can help. Leaving Quebec is easy and affordable with U-Pack®. It differs from traditional Quebec moving companies because you pack and load, but we do all the driving. We deliver moving trailers or moving containers right to your door. You load, and then U-Pack transports your belongings across the border. We handle all the paperwork and complicated processes.
You get lower prices, faster transit times, more service options, more than 240 service centers, and excellent customer service. Get a quote online or call 844-362-5303844-594-3077 for more information about moving to Canada with us.
Quebec Fun Facts
Did you know these interesting tidbits about the place you call home?
- It’s the largest Canadian province by landmass. To compare it to something in the states, it’s 2.25 times bigger than Texas
- It’s the only province with French as the official language, and 95% of Quebecers speak French
- Quebec is known for having very marked seasons, where some places in the U.S. have similar weather year-round
- The Chateau Frontenac Hotel holds the Guinness World Record for being the most photographed hotel in the world
- Canada produces 70% of the world’s maple syrup, and Quebec produces 90% of that
- The beloved Canadian dish poutine was born in Quebec, and it continues to evolve. Now you can get versions topped with everything from pulled pork to foie gras!
- Carnaval is one of the largest winter festivals in the world, with up to a million people attending each year