Moving Companies in Quebec, Quebec
Leaving Quebec, Quebec
Quebec, Quebec is a breath-taking city to call home. With a rich history, grand buildings and white winters, it’s a Canadian utopia. It’s no wonder why almost 600,000 people reside here. It’s been a dream living here, but new adventures are calling your name below the border. If you’re heading to the United States, U-Pack® can help. Give us a call at 844-362-5303844-594-3077 to learn more, or check out these tips for moving out of Canada.
Historical Places to Visit Before You Move
Quebec dates back to 1608, and many of the structures reflect that. If you’ve never visited these famous places while living here, be sure to do so before leaving:
- Place Royale. Discover the origins of Quebec City at Place Royale. It’s the largest-surviving construction in North America and is a wonder to see.
- Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré. As one of the five national shrines in Canada, this basilica is a must-see. More than half a million pilgrims visit this place each year seeking healing.
- Plains of Abraham. Visit this historical battlefield, also known as Champs de Bataille.
- Fairmont Le Château Frontenac. Opening in 1893, you can spend an unforgettable weekend at this luxurious hotel. Experience elegance and relaxation during your stay.
- Grande Allée. This nineteenth-century building is famous for its eateries and patios. Take a break from moving to enjoy a delicious meal and a fun environment.
Curious if we provide service to where you're headed? View our coverage map here.
445 Ave St-Jean Baptiste, Suite 300
Quebec QC, G2E5N7