Kansas Moving Companies
KANSAS CITY, MO
ST JOSEPH, MO
Moving from Kansas with U-Pack
Kansas is smack dab in the middle of America’s heartland. And while it’s been a great place to call home, you’re ready for a new adventure. To get to your new home, don’t spend hours behind the wheel of a rental truck driving through the plains. Instead, let U-Pack do the driving!
Whether you’re moving to a state next door or across the country, U-Pack can help. We service Kansas and all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Learn more about the U-Pack coverage area here.
Fun Things to Look for When Moving from Kansas
On your way out of the Sunflower State, keep an eye out for these unique things:
- Want to see the world's largest ball of twine? Find it in Cawker City.
- In Goodland, you’ll find a 24' x 32 'replica of a Vincent Van Gogh painting on an 8-story easel.
- Lenexa is the Spinach Capital of the World. If you’re traveling in the fall, stop by for the Spinach Festival, where you can sample delicious culinary creations.
- In Hutchinson, you can descend 650 feet down into a salt mine to tour Strataca, the Kansas Underground Salt Museum.
- Looking for somewhere to beat the heat? Head to The Big Pool! Garden City has the world's largest outdoor concrete municipal swimming pool — it holds 2.6 million gallons of water and is the size of a football field.
Popular Moves from Kansas
We’ve found that many people leave Kansas and head to a few collective places. Interestingly, a majority of moves originate in the metro area of Kansas City. But from there, people may go to a similar Southern metro area, or they head to the coasts. If you’re moving to one of these popular destinations, check out these guides to learn more: