Moving Companies in Kansas City, MO
Moving from Kansas City
Living in Kansas City means having endless barbecue options, attending the best jazz performances and cheering the Chiefs to victory. But just because you’re moving to another state, doesn’t mean you have to forget K.C.’s charm. You can take all your favorite Missouri memories and make similar ones in your new town and state! If you’re ready to get going, U-Pack® is here to help.
How Much do you Know about Kansas City?
Even as a native of K.C., some of these trivia tidbits may surprise you:
- Arrowhead Stadium’s scoreboard was the first to show an instant replay
- The stadium also holds the Guinness World Record for being the loudest arena on the planet, with cheering that hit 142.2 decibels
- Walt Disney created the world-famous Mickey Mouse character while living in Kansas City
- Rome, Italy, is the only place in the world that has more fountains than the “City of Fountains”
- And only Paris, France, has more boulevards
- Hallmark, the popular worldwide greeting card company, has headquarters in the city
- Swope Park is twice the size of New York City’s Central Park
- McDonald’s first introduced the Happy Meal to Kansas City in October 1977
U-Pack Kansas City
Kansas City MO, 64120